Students from various cities across Ukraine are joining the protests
The students of Sambir on strike against the refusal of the government to sign the association agreement with the EU.
On Wednesday, the youth in Ternopil was on strike, assembling at the City Administration's building and later moving back to the Theater Square.
The students of Drohobych also went on strike.
Meanwhile in Kyiv, a column of students from the National University "Kyiv-Mohyla Academy" was joined by a column of Academy alumni and the delegation from Franko National University of L'viv, according to Andriy Shevchenko's Twitter feed. He also notes that "the students of the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy make a powerful impression with their enthusiasm and organization".
At the same time, it is reported that the National Linguistic University is "pressuring" its students.
- Arbuzov has assured that the results of Vilnius Summit will be positive.
- If Yanukovich fails, then we do not need him!
- Arbuzov: "There is no turnaround in Ukrainian politics, we need Europe"
- Court incarcerated "Svoboda" activists for 2 months
- Students from various cities across Ukraine are joining the protests
- Joint Statement By The Leaders Of The Political Parties And Community Representatives
- Representatives of the Government have invited the students-protesters for the clandestine meeting
- Two Euro-maidan rallies in Kyiv declared their unity
- EUROMAIDANS IN KYIV PROCLAIM UNITY
- Social media accounts of opposition leaders press secretaries Klitschko, Lutsenko, and Tymoshenko hacked