Arbuzov: "There is no turnaround in Ukrainian politics, we need Europe"
Ukraine remains true to its course toward integration into Europe, announced the first vice-premier of Ukraine Serhiy Arbuzov
"There is no turnaround in Ukrainian politics. Ukraine needs Europe, the European course," - he said during his speech at a business forum in Vilnius, which took place as part of the Eastern Partnership summit.
"We did a lot to be here today. Today, we will continue to work, and I am confident in the ultimate success of our mission", - added the first vice-premier. He emphasized that Ukraine has put its maximum effort into European integration.
According to Arbuzov, the country realized that the European integration process and the concomitant reforms would not be easy. That is why at the Eastern Partnership summit in Vilnius, the Ukrainian delegation will negotiate in a format, which could help find a solution to the current situation.
"Massive amount of work has been accomplished... We will be single-minded in fighting for our right, for that decision, which was approved earlier", - he said.
During Arbuzov's speech, six people in the back of the room, headed by the president of the "Open politics" foundation Ihor Zhdanov, were holding up posters that said "Liberty is more important than Russian gas" and "Arbuzov, don't kill our dream".
Following a short period of confusion, the organizers of the forum asked these people to leave the room, which they did immediately, without any objections.
- Arbuzov has assured that the results of Vilnius Summit will be positive.
- If Yanukovich fails, then we do not need him!
- Arbuzov: "There is no turnaround in Ukrainian politics, we need Europe"
- Court incarcerated "Svoboda" activists for 2 months
- Students from various cities across Ukraine are joining the protests
- Joint Statement By The Leaders Of The Political Parties And Community Representatives
- Representatives of the Government have invited the students-protesters for the clandestine meeting
- Two Euro-maidan rallies in Kyiv declared their unity
- EUROMAIDANS IN KYIV PROCLAIM UNITY
- Social media accounts of opposition leaders press secretaries Klitschko, Lutsenko, and Tymoshenko hacked
powered by lun.ua