ROMAN PETRENKO – FRIDAY, 22 JULY 2022, 18:21
Yevhen Yevtushenko, the head of Nikopol District Military Administration, is calling upon Nikopol residents to find traitors and Russian supporters, explaining what to do and promising cash rewards.
Source: Yevtushenko on Telegram
Quote: "Make a civil arrest, call the police and hand the detainee over to them. You can provide information about the person to the police or to me via private messages on Facebook.
If the suspect’s unlawful activity is confirmed, you will receive a sum of money equal to 100 standard units (US dollars) according to the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate as of the day of the arrest."
Details: City Hall is interested in information about:
- Quadcopter operators
- People drawing inexplicable signs on buildings, infrastructure elements, etc.
- People filming the locality on phones or cameras
- People letting off signal rockets, fireworks etc.
- On 19 July, Russian military forces launched an attack on the city of Nikopol in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast using Grad multiple rocket launchers. They hit houses and the river port; a fire started at two enterprises.
- On the night of 20 July, the Russian occupiers fired over 30 shells from Grad multiple rocket launchers. Private houses were damaged and destroyed, two people were killed and nine others were injured.
- On the night of 21 July, the Russians fired 100 shells on Nikopol from multiple rocket launchers, killing one person.
- Earlier Vitalii Kim, head of the Mykolaiv Oblast State Administration, promised a $100 reward for information leading to the arrest of Russian artillery spotters in Mykolaiv Oblast.