Support Us


Invaders confirm they are continuing to deport people from Kherson Oblast

Tuesday, 15 November 2022, 12:41
Invaders confirm they are continuing to deport people from Kherson Oblast

The Russian occupiers reported that they are continuing the so-called "evacuation" from the temporarily occupied part of the Kherson Oblast.

Source: Vladimir Saldo, the Russian-installed "governor" of Kherson Oblast, on air on Russia 24, the Russian state-owned TV channel 

Details: Saldo claims that the "evacuation" continues, and people are leaving the region and going deep into Russia, ostensibly for security reasons.

Advertisement:

Read also: "Evacuation". Deportation from Kherson Oblast

Background: 

  • Saldo even appealed to the Russian leadership with a request to help remove residents from the region; the Russian Federation said that they would provide "free accommodation" to everyone who leaves Kherson Oblast for Russia. Saldo also said that the occupation leadership of the oblast decided to move to the left bank of Dnipro River.
  • At the end of October, the occupation administration stated it had completed an organised evacuation of civilian population from the right bank of Dnipro River in Kherson Oblast, in particular from the city of Kherson itself.
  • Kherson was liberated by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on 11 November. 
  • The National Resistance Center reported that the Russian occupiers started withdrawing its collaborators and their families from the occupied city of Nova Kakhovka.
  • In addition, the invaders removed from the Zaliznyi Port in Kherson Oblast "service personnel" who had previously been brought there from Russia due to the unwillingness of residents to cooperate with them.

Journalists fight on their own frontline. Support Ukrainska Pravda or become our patron!

Advertisement: