ALONA MAZURENKO — WEDNESDAY, 21 SEPTEMBER 2022, 20:04
Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valerii Zaluzhnyi said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine will destroy all enemies, no matter how many of them there are, in response to the announcement of partial mobilisation in the Russian Federation.
Source: Zaluzhnyi on Facebook
Quote: "The full-scale offensive of the enemy did not frighten us. Moreover, we united and met the enemy with dignity.
The announcement of mobilization in Russia is proof of this.
Therefore, no statements by the military and political leadership of the aggressor country will affect our readiness to fight for our freedom.
We will destroy all those who come to our land under arms - either voluntarily or from mobilisation."
Details: According to Zaluzhnyi, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been deterring Russia's armed aggression against Ukraine for 8 years and 7 months.
Hundreds of thousands of men and women protect their native land, their own homes, their children and the future of the country.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin on the morning of September 21 in an address to the Russians said about the partial mobilization of citizens of the country.
- Before the expected address of dictator Vladimir Putin, which did not take place on 20 September, Russians began to take an active interest in how to leave the country and how to get a deferment of military service.
- Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said that Russia will mobilize 300 thousand reservists.
- On Wednesday, the Ukrainian General Staff reported that 55,110 Russian soldiers have been killed since 24 February.
- Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council Oleksii Danylov called the announcement of partial mobilization in Russia Vladimir Putin's plan to dispose of Russian citizens.